Teens of Wicca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When your family and friends need so much.

2 posters

Go down

When your family and friends need so much.  Empty When your family and friends need so much.

Post  KaylaCrows Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:17 pm

...You seem to end up neglecting some of your other friends. I dunno. Have you guys had times like I'm having? Where everyone around you is always asking so much, and you can't seem to get online and talk with people, or even do ritual? Even Though Mercury Retrograde is finally over, My parents have seemed to just lay down the errands on me. I manage to poke facebook and DA, but even now I'm going to be leaving the house in a few minutes. @_@ And I totally missed my last planned ritual, due to work.

What do you guys do when stuff gets hectic?
KaylaCrows
KaylaCrows
Admin

Back to top Go down

When your family and friends need so much.  Empty Re: When your family and friends need so much.

Post  HawkPrincess Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:00 pm

that is totally me like all the time! I haven't even been able to get rituals ready for the sabbats and esbats! Just far to busy Sad I've only managed to celebrate Beltane and Midsummer since getting into wicca this year and I just can't seem to figure out why I have no time Sad I know that I spend a whole lot of time with my b/f and thats a big chunk of my time, it's so hard to be away from him. I don't know, there just always seems to be something else that people are dumping on to me and I never have me time Sad
HawkPrincess
HawkPrincess
Witch

http://twitter.com/HawkPrincess

Back to top Go down