Teens of Wicca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Experiences

5 posters

Go down

Spirit Experiences Empty Spirit Experiences

Post  OnyxBlodster Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:24 am

Have any of you had any weird experiences with spirits?

I have.

When my sisters and I were younger we were playing in our treehouse and the ghost of a 10 year old boy came in and sat down in our circle. We didnt think it was anything weird so we just kept playing our game and we added him in as another player. ever since that day he has been attached to us. at first my sister moved to South Carolina and he went with her. Then I moved down there and he attached himself to me. When I moved back he came with me and is currently waiting in my room to talk to me. In the years after we first met him we learned his story. His name is Kevin. His mother was a satanic witch. And the worst part of all was the way he died. His mother (the B****) killed him in a sacrifice. When he told us that we all bawled. That night he came into my room and sat on the foot of my bed as I fell asleep and I dreamed of his death, exactly as he described it.
OnyxBlodster
OnyxBlodster
Witch

Http://onyxdark.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Spirit Experiences Empty Re: Spirit Experiences

Post  HawkPrincess Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:44 am

I haven't seen any spirits but once when my sister and I shared a room, we were trying to sleep but then we felt the presence of something. I don't know what it was. It made my sisters arm hurt and it made my chest feel heavy. It certainly wasn't a comfortable experience. I was trying to ignore it and she asked me if I felt something in the room and explain what was happening to her. OH NOOOOOO
HawkPrincess
HawkPrincess
Witch

http://twitter.com/HawkPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:24 pm

I think I may have seen them, but I'm not sure...? I have felt there presence... Like now that actually relise that there there I can feel them and now that I think about it I used to be able to before as well but I stopped believing because as a little kid it scared me and now that I believe its stronger... Because before I could only sense them being there but now I can do that and feel there emotions..... It's kind of wierd.... Sometimes if I really listen I can hear what there trying to tell me but it only come in riddles or puzzles with me ): And I have to solve them....
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkPrincess Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 pm

I'm still scared of ghosts and spirits silent so I try to ignore them mostly and hide.... Heard too many ghost stories from my ex (he and some friends have seen manifestations). I should really learn more about them so I can be less of a chicken and maybe make a connection.
HawkPrincess
HawkPrincess
Witch

http://twitter.com/HawkPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:38 pm

They don't really scare me just that sometimes there very violent when I don't pay attention to them.....
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  OnyxBlodster Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:50 am

i work with spirits around here. When my friends have a problem with a spirit they call me up and I take care of it. I find out what is wrong, who the spirit is, what they want, and then I find a way to give them what they want. I have worked with ghosts, and phantoms.

I myself have never had a negative experience with a spirit but my friends and family have. I dont know why but its like I'm a safe haven for the living and the spirits. It's really weird.
OnyxBlodster
OnyxBlodster
Witch

Http://onyxdark.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 pm

I have this spirit who is trying to protect me from the ones that are trying to hurt me..... And they mainly wanna hurt everyone around me in my family except for my dad....? The one who has been trying to protect me since I was little, and I've always sensed that he was there but he scared me.... One night I think he was trying to possess (I dunno how to spell it...) me so he could try and tell me... But I was really scared.... I think I have a natural shield that I don't know about because spirits can't possess me atleast all the ones who have tried can't.... They get close but not far enough...?
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  witchieSyd15 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 pm

I see spirits, not just certain ones, but all spirits around me. Most of the time I help them move on to a peaceful death, I help them figure things out about their death, or I am just here for them to talk to. Not one specific spirit has stayed with me, but I have seen the same ones a few times. Also I was almost choked twice by the same spirit. Once was during a seance and one of my friends lost focus and the spirit got into the circle and tried to hurt me even though I was trying to help him. The second time was the next night, he tried to finish what he started, but I was able to fight him off (everyone else at camp-sleep away camp-was asleep). I also had to fight a demon, I was trying to call an angel for some answers about me, but a demon got to my circle first, I could see the angel I called standing outside the circle. The demon tried to kill me (they don't like angels, but I guess that's common knowledge) but somehow I beat it and got the angel in my circle. I get a lot of weird experiences with spirits, usually angels and demons
witchieSyd15
witchieSyd15
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1427581633

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicCrystal16 Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:16 pm

for some reason, ever since i became wiccan, i have been seeing less spirits, but my friend and i agree that there have been a lot of demons around lately... anyone know why? confused
GothicCrystal16
GothicCrystal16
Witch

http://gothiccrystal.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  witchieSyd15 Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm

have there been any bad or evil vibes where you live? or did someone die recently? when someone died in my neighborhood, there were both angels and demon around. or anything going on that's not normal?
witchieSyd15
witchieSyd15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicCrystal16 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 pm

hmm not that i can think of... but it must be a larger scale thing because my friend actually moved to fredricksburg.
GothicCrystal16
GothicCrystal16
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  witchieSyd15 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:05 am

I wish I could help get rid of them, I have had experiences with it, but I would have to be there. The best thing I could think of to get rid of them is burn sage and lavender and cedar, they all have protective and purification properties. A banishing spell might work too, but that is the best I can think of. Maybe if you summoned an angel and asked for help or something, that might work (it's part of what I did, I called an angel my soul remembered).
witchieSyd15
witchieSyd15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicCrystal16 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:24 pm

unfortunately, my mom isnt supportive of me, so i cant get any herbs, but ill try a banishing spell. they only seem to be around in NC. hmm now that i think of it, hurricane Earl just passed by there. im in virginia right now so i cant do anything right now, but i wonder if the hurricane could have caused it? confused
GothicCrystal16
GothicCrystal16
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  witchieSyd15 Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 am

that might be it, but I don't think so. unless people died or were close to death, I wouldn't think so.
witchieSyd15
witchieSyd15
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum