Teens of Wicca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I'll be back.....no, really" {REINCARNATION}

4 posters

Go down

"I'll be back.....no, really" {REINCARNATION} Empty "I'll be back.....no, really" {REINCARNATION}

Post  ReincarnateRose95 Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:43 pm

As you may be able to tell by my username, I am very deeply rooted to my incarnate. I've done quite a bit of pastlife work in my short time as a Wiccan, and I still have a long way to go, but I do feel that I can help anybody who wishes to work on thier own soul's past. If any of you need help, or want to share your own stories, post them here! Here is mine:

I can still remember the night perfectly. My windows were open, I had lavender oil insence on my nightstand and I lay on my bed, bringing myself into a trance. I don't know how long I lay like that, but at some point I heard a breeze through my window, carrying the sound of someone crying "Mama!" It was like I was pulled into the vision. I lay on cobblestone streets, somewhere in Europe, a stake through my heart, killed on the spot because of my witch craft. I had dark hair and a blue and white dress. It was raining. When I turned my head to the left, I saw two men, dragging a boy of 12-15 with light brown hair, away from me despite his struggling and cries- he was my son. I turned my head to the right and saw a blonde in a yellow dress laying not far from me- it was one of my best friends in this life, Ashley. I don't know how I knew who these people were, it simply sparked recognition, I knew thier souls. I've had a few more glimpses into that life since then, of my life with my son and my friend.

With later investigation, I learned, and remembered, that when I was little I was....different. It is said that a child remembers thier past life like it was thier current. I would only ever wear long dresses and skirts, you couldn't get me into anything else. I also use to gather leaves, berries and grasses from my yard and grind them together, claiming they were potions. Also, as my friend Ashely is also studying Wicca, I help her with some past life work as well. With out me telling her too much detail about my own life, she had visions of hers, and they matched mine. The poor girl was pregnant when she was killed. She also claims that our names were Anna [me] and something along the lines of IseBella [her]. It clicks with me :3

Anyway, those are just a few of my own experiences. I'd absolutely LOVE to here yours, and help anyone who needs it!

Blessed be )O(

ReincarnateRose95
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

"I'll be back.....no, really" {REINCARNATION} Empty Re: "I'll be back.....no, really" {REINCARNATION}

Post  MonkeysWithTypewriters Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 am

I would love to travel into my past lives, I just don't know how. It's one thing I really want to do.

I had a brief run in with my most current past life I think, and it was through a painting. I was at a thrift store with my other witch friend and her sister(also pagan), and we were all within the bookshelves. I have a fear of dolls(they're creepy), and the last row of shelves had one perched on it. I was scared to go back there, but something was calling me to go to that last row. So I went down it, and the calling faded. So I turned around and went back. Down in front of the doll was a large water damaged painting. I instantly knew that that was what was calling me. When I picked it up, the energy caused me to shake(I absorb energy like a sponge). Going over the painting, there was something about it that looked familiar. My friend helped me figure out what it was. We had the exact same eyes, and I knew that I used to be her.

I talked to the shop keeper, and he told me the story of the woman. I don't remember her name, but she owned a mink farm and died 18 years ago. I'm 17, and I know that sometimes souls rest before going back into the world.

I'd like to visit that past, and ones beyond it. Could you help me?
MonkeysWithTypewriters
MonkeysWithTypewriters
Admin

http://willowulf.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

"I'll be back.....no, really" {REINCARNATION} Empty Re: "I'll be back.....no, really" {REINCARNATION}

Post  ReincarnateRose95 Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Well, the first thing you need to know is that, if you really want to visit your past life, you must have a fearless heart (as Eileen Holland says in 'The Wicca Handbook'). The first thing you will most likely see is your death, and trust me, it's scary. Eileen teaches that traumatic experiences are more likely to be uncovered more often than happy ones. She's not kidding, my friend and I were just last night doing work and I rewitnessed the time my son almost drowned in a river (He was alright though :3). Once you understand that, you can start.

Get comfortable, lay on a bed, on the grass, wherever you feel safe, but be prepared to stay there for a while. Get some incense to help you get into a trance, I find Lavender works VERY well. Then, slowly let yourself fall into a trance, you are aware of nothing and yet everything. Think about the painting if you must. As soon as you feel some kind of trigger, let it pull you in. It may feel like you are bing sucked into another world, don't fight it. If you do see something in your minds eye, don't brush it off as your imagination, if it feels right, it's not. Go with the flow and give up control if your mind. There you have it. Don't get discouraged if it feels like it's not working, keep trying and it will come to you eventually.

Another important aspe t of past life work is lookig for clues in your childhood. Maybe you pretended to be a farmer, which would validate your suspicion. You'd be surprised how much you may have forgotten, or how everything seems to click.

If you have anymore problems or questions, I'd be happy to help. Good luck, and Blessed be )O(

ReincarnateRose95
Neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post  raindancerr Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 am

I possibly had a past-life experience. But I don't exactly know how reliable the source is. Last summer, I did a seance with a few aquaintences, who I didn't really want them to kill themselves because they had no idea what they were doing. But we got into it, and the room got cold and all the signs of a ghost and blaha blah blaah. But we ended up talking to the spirit of a teenage girl from the Burning Times. We couldn't figure out exactly where, because she said it wasn't safe to tell (There was another, much less positive spirit, watching from the front room.) She told us her name was Diana and she had a pet snake. One of the girls that was with me asked if she knew any of us, and the piece we were using on he ouiji board almost hit me in the face. I felt something extremely cold on my face, and suddenly everything was on fire, and I couldn't move my arms. I didn't see the room anymore; I saw dozens of hateful faces staring at me, a few staring sadly, and a boy holding back from screaming my name. And I saw (who I assume was) Diana, crying next to the boy. When I refocused, everyone said my skin was flushed, and I was overheating.

That was the only time I managed to contact Diana, and I'd like to look into that past. Any suggestions on figuring out who I was in that? I saw it all through my pst life's eyes, and Diana left before I could ask anyhing else.
raindancerr
raindancerr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OnyxBlodster Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:14 am

I have been trying to find information on past lives and how to connect with yours but i have come up with nothing. When i started my coven, my sisters and i wrote out a list of areas that we wanted to study. it started out with Tarot then went to Chi and Chakras, and then a few more areas, but i am up to past lives and i have nothing to go on for my studies. can you help me?
OnyxBlodster
OnyxBlodster
Witch

Http://onyxdark.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum