Teens of Wicca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends

4 posters

Go down

Friends Empty Friends

Post  Obsidian Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

So does anyone have any friends like from school that actually accept of you being wiccan?
Because truthfully I'm thinking that my friends would think its wierd.... Well I told to people baisically, one is conscerned and the other well shes kinda just like whatever because she does spells and such already.. but she isn't interested in Wicca which is strange? But anyways does anyone have friends that would accept you if they knew?
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Friends Empty Mine are chill

Post  HawkPrincess Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Most of my friends are pretty chill and accepting. 2 of my friends have Wiccan mothers in fact. Some people I know just can't understand anything I tell them about it tho :/ I haven't told everyone I know obviously, just whoever it comes up with. I have some Christian friends who might be a bit iffy but they know that I'm cool Very Happy
HawkPrincess
HawkPrincess
Witch

http://twitter.com/HawkPrincess

Back to top Go down

Friends Empty Re: Friends

Post  GothicCrystal16 Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 pm

i have only told my closest friends and some are really annoying and say, "Witches aren't real! What are you talking about!" but the rest either think its the coolest thing in the world or are really intrigued and want to know more. Razz
GothicCrystal16
GothicCrystal16
Witch

http://gothiccrystal.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Well at least you have someone who thinks its cool.... Or something like that...
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicCrystal16 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 pm

now that i think about it... i actually became wiccan the day after the last day of school and i had to do summer school (didn't fail, just getting ahead Razz ) and then my parents dragged me along to NC, so i havent even seen any of my friends from school this summer. the only reason some know is because of facebook!
GothicCrystal16
GothicCrystal16
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 pm

lol (: Facebook is an amazing social tool!
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  KaylaCrows Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:57 pm

My friends all know, and they are either cool with it, or they object in quiet.
KaylaCrows
KaylaCrows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:28 pm

They don't say anything to you about it?
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  KaylaCrows Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 am

Not really. Part of that probably goes along with the fact that with the only one who does object, I have about seven inches in height on, as well as maybe a hundred pounds, and she's a violent little person. She's tried to get me to come to youth group with her, claiming 'It's not about Jesus', Which it is... But yeah, If She's said anything, it's been behind my back, and I haven't heard about it.

My Three closest friends are Mormon, Atheist and non-practicing Pagan, and they're fine with it.
KaylaCrows
KaylaCrows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Well thats better than my friends
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicCrystal16 Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:10 pm

lol i actually go to a youth group with a christian FFFFFFFF- but its fun! i pretty much just go for the friends and respect their religion while staying true to my own
GothicCrystal16
GothicCrystal16
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Yeah thats what I'd do (:
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  HawkPrincess Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:17 pm

When my grandma took me and my siblings to church as kids I only looked forward to the games, crafts, friends, the occasional luncheon (om nom nom), and the occasionaly invite to some youth outing (like a movie or whatever). But once I was too old for my fun Sunday school I had to sit and listen to the sermon!!!!!! x.X It was soooooo boring, I ended up drawing all over the programme lol.

I remember being quite a sharp kid too. While people were trying to shove the bible down my throat, I would ask myself "How do they know he actually exists?" and "If he loves us why do we have crime etc?" I just went and let them do their thing, I like the saying "To each their own" alot. Needless to say I didn't believe in God, I still don't (duh). And I would look at the stories (getting eaten by a giant fish, random exploding bushes, walking sticks into snakes, I mean really...) and be all like wtf? Power of God my butt :/ I remember someone telling me that the bible (or at least parts of it) were stone tablets of writing that someone found (I don't know if this is true or not). This here would explain it I think. I mean the guy could have found some prehistorics novel Razz or the people carving the tablets had found some "magickal" berries earlier.

Personally I don't have much against Christians or their beliefs and have Christian friends. But yeah the whole 'merciful, great Almighty God' thing hasn't worked for me.
HawkPrincess
HawkPrincess
Witch

http://twitter.com/HawkPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Obsidian Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Yeah same here... I always had some type of witty remark about it... My bro gets so mad at me for them... Oh well...
Obsidian
Obsidian
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  KaylaCrows Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:47 pm

People get mad when they spout ignorant Christian stuff, and I quote the bible at them, on their topic to prove them wrong about their own stuff. It's hilarious. >_> My Morman friends think I can't pic one up without being hurt.
KaylaCrows
KaylaCrows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicCrystal16 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 pm

KaylaCrows wrote:People get mad when they spout ignorant Christian stuff, and I quote the bible at them, on their topic to prove them wrong about their own stuff. It's hilarious. >_> My Morman friends think I can't pic one up without being hurt.
NICE! Wink
GothicCrystal16
GothicCrystal16
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicCrystal16 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:32 pm

KaylaCrows wrote:My friends all know, and they are either cool with it, or they object in quiet.
that reminds me, some of my friends dont talk to me at all about it. it kind of annoys me, but i dont say anything because i respect their opinions and i dont want them to feel uncomfortable.
GothicCrystal16
GothicCrystal16
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down